- 一般來說，在Create a platform project 需要作一次Build all ，之後如果只是BSP Change時，就使用 blddemo -qbsp 可以省去大部份的時間，當然如果System Component Module 改變的話還是要重新Build all 一次
- 使用SuperSpeed Cache II 或是類似軟體Cache HD for %WINCE_ROOT%, 這樣也可以大幅減少時間，目前在個人使用的系統上差異約節省 1/3 的時間(從 1h:4xmin 降為 約 1hour 左右，不過前題是有足夠的記億體
- 換成SCSI 150K轉的高效能硬碟，搭上帶Cache的SCSI卡或是再搭配上一點的方案使用
- 在猛一點的換成Server 換SCSI Cache + RAID 0+1 or RAID 5 用 應該可以達到非常快的效果
- 注意的是搭採用Cache 方案的話 強烈建議系統搭配UPS系統
|Platform Builder for Microsoft Windows CE 5.0|
Build Demo Tool
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors
The Build Demo Tool (BldDemo.bat) is used to build and create a run-time image. It calls the three tools shown in the following table. For more information about the build process, see Run-Time Image Build Process.
|Master Build Tool (Cebuild.bat)||Builds modules and source code for a run-time image.|
|Build Release Directory tool (Buildrel.bat)||Copies the files for a run-time image to a release directory.|
|Make Binary Image tool (Makeimg.exe)||Generates a run-time image.|
BldDemo [clean | noclean] [rel | norel] [Cebuild.bat parameters]
- Must be specified before the Cebuild.bat parameters.This parameter cleans the Cesysgen directories for your OS design, which are %_PROJECTROOT%Cesysgen and %_PLATFORMROOT%Cesysgen.
Use this option when you change settings in your Cesysgen.bat file located in %_WINCEROOT%PublicCEBASEOAKMisc.
Also use this option if you change environment variables that control the behavior of Cesysgen.bat, such as the environment variables prefixed with SYSGEN or BSP.
For information on Cebuild.bat, see Master Build Tool.
- Used to override the BLDDEMO_CLEAN environment variable.
- Used to override the BLDDEMO_NOREL environment variable.
- Must be specified before the Cebuild.bat parameters. This stops the process before putting the build to the path and running Makeimg.exe. This is useful when you are performing multiple builds for different microprocessors in an automated process.
- Used to specify that Cebuild.bat builds only sources in the Platform tree.
- Passed on to Cebuild.bat, which builds the tree. When used, Cebuild.bat calls the Sysgen tool, and does not build the Public tree.Do not specify if you have changed sources in the Public tree since the last build. For more information, see Master Build Tool.
- Cebuild.bat parameters
- Any parameter specified here is passed on to Cebuild.bat, which builds the tree.
Blddemo.bat generates error information in the %_WINCEROOT%Build.log.
The following code example builds the run-time image after cleaning the Cesysgen directories.
The following code example quickly builds a run-time image after assuming that no sources or Sysgen environment variables have changed.
The following code example cleans the Cesysgen directories, and quickly builds a run-time image after assuming that no sources or Sysgen environment variables have changed.
blddemo clean -q
If you use the Build Demo tool to build a run-time image from the command-line, you can use the tool to create the following two files in your release directory that contain information about the functionality that the run-time image contains.
- One file is named Makeimg.out, which contains the output generated by the Makeimage tool.
- One file is named SysgenSettings.out, which contains all Sysgen settings after Platform Builder has performed a dependency check on your OS design.
To create these files, from the command line, set BLDDEMO_MI_LOG=1.
For more information, see How to Determine the Contents of a Run-Time Image.
Building a CEPC Run-Time Image for Use with an Ethernet Card | Building a Run-time Image Using the Build Demo Tool | Creating a Command Prompt Build Window | Building a Run-Time Image That Supports the Kernel Profiler | Master Build Tool | Build Release Directory Tool | Make Binary Image Tool